Site Last updated on 23rd April 2017 at 5.21 pm
Host Venue Organisers
Click here for a Contact List for the Host Venue Organisers
Host Venue Organisers should ensure courts are booked at their club for the match days they are hosting.
Match times unless otherwise advised are 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Please arrive at the venue no later than 1.15pm
Responsibilities of Host Venue Organisers
PLAYER GROUPINGS & OVERALL RESULTS SHEET
Host Venue Organisers should ensure they have a copy of the Order of Play List and the Single and Multiple Grid Score Sheets
Click here to downloaded the Single Grid Score Sheet
This document shows the order of play for 3 or 4 player groupings and is used on each court to record scores for each grid. Host Venue Organisers should ensure they have several copies of this document for use on the match day. One will be required for each player grouping
Click here to downloaded the Multiple Grid Score Sheet
Responsibilities of Division Experts
Click here for Division Expert Contact Information.
1. Should check Host Venues have booked courts and that there will be someone there to run the event.
2. Are responsible for inputting and submitting of the results after each event
3. Oversee match days they attend
4. Keep the match day results, individual score sheets, court score sheet and overall results sheet in case of query.
Order of Play List
The Order of Play list is used by the Host Venue Organisers as their primary reference to group players into similar ability groups when arranging matches. A players position is decided based on a number of factors - including:
* points awarded in matches
* discussion and feedback from junior county coaches
We will continue to evolve and revise this list based on match results and continued analysis and feedback from coaches.
After each match day the results will be entered, using the Points Allocation Table, and a new list produced, to show revised player positions.
Host Venue Organisers should ensure that, on the day they are hosting, they have access to the Order of Play List as this information will be needed to group players into matched ability playing boxes on the day.
Players who have not played this season are now highlighted in red and positioned at the bottom of each division. Each of these players' assumed playing position is shown in brackets against their name. Should any of these players chose to play in the remaining events, this assumed ranking position should be used to place the player in the appropriate playing grid according to their ability.
Entering the Leagues
There is a non-refundable entry fee of £5 per player for the season.
Please contact Jackie Newberry to arrange payment.
Click here for Team Manager contact information
Team Mangers need to
1. Ensure all players know which Division they are playing in and which venue they are attending
2. Advise the Host Venue Organiser the names of your players by the Wednesday prior to the event. Subsequent changes to your players list should be notified to the Host Venue Organiser as soon as possible.
3. Assist with the organisation and running of the event – helping to allocate players to matched ability groups and ensure the smooth running and continuous play of the matches on court and that the results are passed to the Host Venue Organiser on the day.
ENTERING THE RESULTS
Click here to download the Results Entry Spreadsheet.
Results should be submitted via email to the Division Expert no later than 3 days after each match day.
Points are allocated to each player according to the Points Allocation Table. 2 additional bonus points awarded to the winner of each grid.
Averages will be applied to accommodate the differing number of players in the teams.
Results and the revised Order of Play List will be published here after all results have been submitted